Beginning June 3, 2018, change is coming to Brickhouse!
We offer a number of opportunities for High School students to connect, grow, and contribute.
With all of the options listed below, don't forget that Sunday morning worship services are the MOST IMPORTANT opportunity for you and your high schooler!
- Quarterly Connect Events are an easy place to check out Brickhouse and invite your friends. Check the facebook page and calendar for more details.
- Breakfast @ Brickhouse meets on the 1st Sunday of the month at 10:30am (2nd service) in the Brickhouse Lounge. Just donuts and casual conversations.
- HS Small groups meet on Sunday nights 7-8pm. Check the facebook page and calendar for more details.
- Our HS20s group meets during the school year (August-May) on the 2nd and 4th Tuesdays at 7pm. This group is an in-depth Bible study for students in High School and young adults in their 20s.
- Our HS Student Leadership Team serves at our Middle School meetings on Sunday nights 5-6:30pm.
- We join Crossroads Kingdom Causes for local mission work. Check the facebook page for more details.