Brickhouse Parent Night
August 12, 5-630pm
We offer a variety of opportunities for High School students to connect, grow, and contribute. Check it out:
With all of the options listed below, don't forget that Sunday morning worship services are the MOST IMPORTANT opportunity for you and your high schooler!
- Quarterly Connect Events are an easy place to check out Brickhouse and invite your friends. Check the facebook page and calendar for more details.
- Breakfast @ Brickhouse meets on the 1st Sunday of the month at 10:30am (2nd service) in the Brickhouse Lounge. Just donuts and casual conversations.
- HS Small groups meet on Sunday nights 7-8pm. Check the facebook page and calendar for more details.
- Our HS20s group meets during the school year (August-May) on the 2nd and 4th Tuesdays at 7pm. This group is an in-depth Bible study for students in High School and young adults in their 20s.
- Our HS Student Leadership Team serves at our Middle School meetings on Sunday nights 5-6:30pm.
- We join Crossroads Kingdom Causes for local mission work. Check the facebook page for more details.